Sunday 22 February 2009

Goody, Goody, Yum, Yum...


It gave me great pleasure the other day to be able to relax the conditions of Jack Tweed's curfew so that he can fulfill his conjugal responsibilities after his wedding to Jade Goody today. As a valuable contributor to society, it is only right that he should be extended every leniency on this, his happy day.
On the subject of racism, many of you will have seen my appearance on The Politics Show this morning, in which I claimed that The Metropolitan Police is no longer institutionally racist. This, of course, was a slip of the tongue and a bit of a political faux pas. What I meant to say was that, while the institution of The Met is not racist per se, I cannot be held personally responsible for the political beliefs of every officer in its employ. Whilst I am not trying to duck the issue, I am fully aware that policemen, and even some policewomen, are people too, and as such are entitled to the same prejudices and ignorance as the rest of us. I hope that clears everything up.

Jack Straw

Today's Haiku Film Review:

There Will Be Blood (2007) -

Another moustache
For Daniel Day-Lewis.
What next? Mohican?

No comments:

Post a Comment