Thursday 8 January 2009

No go for BoJo...

It appears that out illustrious mayor, Dame Boris 'Magic' Johnson, has been hoist by his own petard this week by failing to pay the congestion charge. He "totally forgot" to pay the £8-a-day charge in the required 48 hours after he drove into central London last month. "I got done by my own system," he told BBC London 94.9. "Bing! I got a £60 fine which I have just coughed up."
It's just as well nobody else saw him swigging White Lightning from a brown paper bag last Tuesday on the number 316 bus to Neasden. His sister Ulrika-ka-ka remains incarcerated in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Today's Haiku Film Review:

The Charge Of The Light Brigade (1968) -

What more can I say?
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment